Now Hiring: Digital Producer
Update: This position has been filled.
Savage Solutions is looking for a Digital Producer to support our designers, developers, and content producers. You’d be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects, including web design / development and email marketing. Savage needs a tech-savvy person with excellent communication skills (!) to enable real collaboration among our teams. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Here’s what you’ll do:
– Understand and own the Savage digital process from start to finish
– Support Savage’s internal teams to design, develop and launch digital projects
– Produce visually engaging blog posts, email campaigns, and web pages; select and format
photos as needed
– Maximize our teams’ efficiency; minimize wasted time and rework
– Highlight potential pre-launch risks or malfunctions – and act proactively to resolve issues
– Deliver digital projects on time, ensuring that Savage quality standards are met
– Scope out digital project needs; prepare accurate budgets and timelines
Here’s what you’ve got:
– Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
– Excellent communication skills; able to effectively convey information to remote clients,
developers, and creatives
– Eye for digital design and layout
– Good understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
– Hands-on experience with project management software, preferably Basecamp
– Familiarity with content management systems, particularly WordPress
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications (or a related field)
– Past experience as a Digital Project Manager (you personally managed full-scale digital projects from conception through launch); agency experience a plus
Savage is a Milwaukee-based agency that provides brand, digital, and content strategy and execution for a broad portfolio of clients. We understand the value of ongoing career development and provide our employees with ample room to grow. In addition, Savage offers a casual work environment, monthly breakfasts, generous PTO, and health/dental insurance, as well as a sweet 401(k) plan.