Now Hiring: A Top-Notch Graphic Designer
Update 7/17/2017: The role below has been filled!
Savage Solutions is looking for a Graphic Designer to design beautiful and functional “stuff” for our clients! If you have an eye for design and would bring in Holey Moley once in awhile, we’d love to have you on board. Interested? Take a look at our past work and the description below. To apply, send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what you’ll do:
– Design thoughtful print and digital assets that align with clients’ goals
– Design new and exciting creative while working within established brand guidelines
– Lead and participate in team brainstorms to produce the best possible creative
– Pitch design concepts and rationale to clients
– Understand the Savage design process from start to finish
– Manage work for multiple clients (and meet deadlines, too!)
Here’s what you’ve got:
– Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
– Strong listening skills; ability to apply what’s learned to design work
– Very organized with an ability to hit deadlines for assigned work
– Able to deal with a frequently changing workload and concurrent projects
– Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (or a related field)
– 2+ years experience in graphic design
– Photography skills are a bonus
– Positive attitude – save the designer drama for your mama
How to apply:
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com!
Savage is a Milwaukee-based agency that provides brand, digital, and content strategy and execution for a broad portfolio of clients. We understand the value of ongoing career development and provide our employees with ample room to grow. In addition, Savage offers a casual work environment, monthly breakfasts, generous PTO, and health/dental insurance, as well as a sweet 401(k) plan.