Join Our Team as a Graphic Designer
Savage Solutions is a boutique creative branding + content agency in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. We’re on the lookout for a Graphic Designer who is proactive, resourceful, open-minded, open to feedback, outgoing, curious, detail-oriented, plays well with others, and who always chooses positivity – is that everything – oh yeah, and who never walks away with a whole donut (we’ll explain on your first day when you bring donuts) to join our team.
To sum it up, just be a good human. And know Graphic Design.
As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Have 2-5 years Graphic Design experience.
- Support the creative team and report to the Sr. Art Director.
You will also know your way around:
- Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop.
- Microsoft Powerpoint + Word.
- Bonus points if you’ve got animation skills.
Here are some other things we’ll need you to do:
- Communicate openly + effectively. Be ready to share the rationale behind your designs.
- Bring your ideas to the table. We’re all team players, which means we all participate in brainstorms.
- Prioritize, pivot, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proof + print documents for printing.
- Accept + implement constructive criticism.
- Be brave.
- Choose positivity.
- Do incredible work. Always.
To say we value our culture here at Savage would be an understatement. We are sincerely appreciative of our team, our clients, and the congenial atmosphere we’ve created. Therefore, we only bring on people who will have a positive impact here and who we like to be around. Who you are will impress us more than what you can do.
Savage employees enjoy awesome perks like competitive salaries + benefits including a 401k plan, health insurance, dental, PTO, monthly team breakfasts, and the occasional cocktail hour.
If you think you’d be a good fit, send a cover letter + resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!