Join Our Team as an Associate Creative Director
Swiss Army Knife wasn’t in the dropdown menu, so we’re going with Associate Creative Director. Emphasis on “creative.”
The best human for this job is multifaceted. You’ve gotta be, because we’re looking for more than a designer. More than a director. More than someone we like hanging out with. This full-time position will have you reporting and often working in sync with the Chief Creative Officer. That means working across both studio and design teams. Additionally:
- You’re an exceptional designer who loves to learn new tricks and sharpen your skills.
- You’re a good shot (with a camera) and you’re at least proficient or open to learning video and other mediums.
- Your mind is a hybrid of art direction, conceptualization, and here’s a biggie – execution. In short, you make ridiculously cool shit happen.
- You solve problems and can think on your feet.
- Figuring out things no one else has doesn’t intimidate you; it invigorates you.
- You’re a leader who’s happy to work alone or with a team.
If you found yourself nodding along as you read this, you might be our newest secret weapon. Apply here or send your résumé and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.