Join Our Team as an Account Executive
Savage Solutions is a boutique creative branding + content agency in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. If you’re a good human who can get some serious shit done while rocking the business casual, well then, let’s talk about you being our new Account Executive.
As our Account Executive you will:
- Have 2-4 years Account Executive or similar experience.
- Support the client services team and report to the Sr. Account Executive.
You will also know your way around:
- Microsoft Office (all of it).
- Bonus points if you’re good with project management software.
The Account Executive has an intricate understanding of Savage’s immediate and ultimate objectives, as well as those of each individual client. You are the go-to, the point person, the link, the frosting between the two halves of Oreo cookies for both our clients and the Savage team. Therefore, we’ll need you to be:
- A team player. Yeah, everyone says it, but we’ll hold you to it. Look at it this way: the team’s success is your success.
- Someone who loves talking on the phone, going to meetings, and giving presentations. Because you’ll do them a lot. We promise.
- Able to kickstart client goals into actionable tasks by leading project meetings + internal brainstorms.
- Collaborative, so you can coordinate project timelines + tasks with our creative + client services teams.
- Detail-oriented + Proactive.
- Someone who loves to check off boxes and make sure we’re always on track.
- Cool under pressure. Timelines change. We adapt. Just…be cool.
- Brave, choose positivity, and do incredible work. Always.
To say we value our culture here at Savage would be an understatement. We are sincerely appreciative of our team, our clients, and the congenial atmosphere we’ve created. Therefore, we only bring on people who will have a positive impact here and who we like to be around. Who you are will impress us more than what you can do.
Savage employees enjoy awesome perks like competitive salaries + benefits including a 401k plan, health insurance, dental, PTO, monthly team breakfasts, and the occasional cocktail hour.
If you think you’d be a good fit, send a cover letter + resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!