Join Our Team as a Freelance Project Manager
This WFH life your cup of joe? Are you one of those people who keeps a detailed to-do list every day? If it sounds like we’re talking about you, that’s because we are.
Savage Solutions is a boutique creative branding + content agency in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. We’re seeking a dedicated Project Manager who can help – you guessed it – manage projects for our Chicago-based client.
If you’re a work-from-home warrior who can get some serious shit done, we’d love to hear from you.
As our Project Manager, you will:
- Have a minimum of two(2) years in a PM role (agency experience a plus).
- Support our creative team and report to CEO + Creative Director
- Manage Trello, ie. post updates, communicate between Savage + client.
- Run meetings. Create a daily meeting agenda, take meeting minutes, and send follow up notes/reminders/to-dos.
- Send daily hours update: Track Savage hours to-date for the week and get projected hours from the team to send client daily update email.
- Build + manage timelines. Create visual timelines and keep everything moving forward (holding client accountable for feedback, approvals, etc.) and keep Savage team prioritized as we shift to larger campaigns that require more time to develop and executions.
You will also know your way around:
- Microsoft Suite (all of it).
- Bonus points if you’re good with project management software (We use Monday + Trello).
You are the go-to, the point person, the link, the frosting between the two halves of Oreo cookies for us and our client. Therefore, we’ll need you to be:
- Quite capable of working virtually.
- A team player. Yeah, everyone says it, but we’ll hold you to it. Look at it this way: the team’s success is your success.
- Someone who loves talking on the phone, being organized, participating in meetings, and giving presentations and updates. Because you’ll do them a lot. We promise.
- Collaborative, so you can coordinate project timelines + tasks with our creative + client services teams.
- Detail-oriented + Proactive.
- Someone who loves to check off boxes and make sure we’re always on track.
- Cool under pressure. Timelines change. We adapt. Just…be cool.
- Brave, choose positivity, and do incredible work. Always.
When we said we need someone who can get some serious shit done, we meant it. While we all love a 8-5 workday, sometimes the requirements of our campaigns demand additional work outside of normal operation hours. As a freelance-to-hire position, benefits do not apply; however, you’ll enjoy a competitive hourly wage. If you think you’d be a good fit, send a cover letter + resumé to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!