Hey friends! Meet Brave.
Brave, meet friends.
Brave is our new quarterly newsletter, full of agency news, brave creative moments, and awesome doodads. Check it out to see what we’ve been up to!
We doubled in size and outgrew our space, so we got one hell of an upgrade. Well, what we got was a huge empty loft overlooking the river, and we made it uniquely our own. Now, it’s a place where we can throw our ideas at the walls, and gather for brainstorms and brunch. Plus, Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward is the perfect place to soak up some inspiration, and being within walking distance of the Public Market is a definite perk. To say the least, we’re not looking to leave anytime soon.
A Team of Savages
The Savage team is the strongest it’s been, since… ever. You know what might be the weirdest thing about us, though? We all get along. You can see all our smiling faces here.
Our Awesome New Website
Since we’ve been building so many cool websites for our clients, we realized it was time to revamp our own. Check out the new Savage site. With a more modern take on UX, it better reflects how we approach design, and we kinda love the rollover videos for our Featured Work section.
We Do All the Things Now
Savage Solutions is a brand, digital, and content company located in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. With our new space and new team, we were able to add some awesome capabilities to our roster.
- Owl House: The home of our studio team who does everything from video, photo, animation, and experiential. Seriously, check out some of their work in our portfolio.
- Digital Ads: A lot of it, including social media advertising on Instagram and Facebook, and Google Ads.
- Social: We don’t just post for the sake of posting. Everything we do is based on a comprehensive, strategic approach, and we’ve got data on data on data to prove it.
- Penrod – Salesforce masterminds; also, our neighbors
- Husco – a global designing and manufacturing company
- West Allis – a close-knit community of dedicated, hard-working people
- NEWaukee – a social architecture agency that connects people and professionals through events
Enough blast from the past. We’re looking ahead, and so far, 2019 is treating us more than alright.